Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
Vietnamese photographer Thanh Ha Bui captured this incredible image in his parents’ back garden and, after spotting a line of super strong weaver ants marching across a branch, decided to test their legendary weightlifting skills. First experimenting with pieces of food and leaves, he eventually ended up with this incredible shot
Animated Gary Larson #2
Why have I never seen this in a gif before this is brilliant
Draco’s seriously made me so happy. I can totally see his character developing into some kind of magical doctor. You know, instead of hurting people like he did his entire career at Hogwarts, now he’s helping save them. Whoever did this, well done. Well done.